BEST KEPT SECRET TO ANTI-AGEING
- Antioxidative power of 40-60 times
more potent than Vitamin E tocopherol
- Promotes collagen synthesis
- Reduction of cell damage
- Reduces eczema symptoms, such as
redness reduction by 26%
- Multi-modal skin brightening effect
- Mode I: Reduces melanin by inhibiting production of enzyme tyrosinase
- Mode II: Promotes the breakdown of
A NATURAL EMOLLIENT FORTIFIED
T3RRA OIL contains Vitamin E Tocotrienols, a powerful rejuvenating active
that is delivered through an easy to use ultra luxurious emollient
100% derived from plants, this unique botanical blend helps bring an edge to your
formulation with an active that is 40-60 times more powerful as an antioxidant
compared to the regular Vitamin E, whilst providing anti-ageing benefits to the skin.
PURPOSE DRIVEN BLEND TO DELIVER
THIS HERO INGREDIENT AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Our proprietary delivery emollient is formulated specifically to ensure the stability and potency
of tocotrienols are protected to transfer the maximum benefit to your formulations.
We have combined the best of our expertise to remove the formulation challenges of this potent
active to bring you a peace of mind in formulating the best for your customers.
Colour generation from the use of VitaminE in cosmeceutical formulation recipes is a common concern for formulators. With our
proprietary formulation, colour generation is no longer a concern as T3RRA OIL is created with maximum stability in mind.
Visual 1 description: Comparison of active Tocotrienols loading with regular mineral oil vs T3RRA OIL.
- Compatibility with other ingredients: hydrocarbons, silicone oils, triglycerides
- Perfect for natural emulsifiers and preservation systems as T3RRA OIL
emulsifies readily and creates a low oxygen environment
- Compatible with broad spectrum of HLB range of emulsifiers
- Broad pH flexibility (From 3-9)
- Can be used in both hot and cold processes
Naturally powerful- Hailed as the super Vitamin E, T3RRA OIL delivers the benefits of
tocotrienols while maintaining luxurious skin feel via a specially formulated emollient.
Perfect for your next clean label, natural skincare. This 100% plant based, naturally derived
ingredient can be added to a variety of applications in skin care including:
500g aluminum can, 3 gallon HDPE pails, 5 gallon HDPE pails
12 months from the date of manufacture in original and unopened packaging and good industrial
hygiene practices. Do not store outdoors, and away from heat sources.
|Function||Moisturizer, Skin Repair, Skin Replenishing & Regeneration|
|Benefits||Protection, Hydration, Anti-aging|
|Chemical Type||Naturally Derived oil|
|Skin feel||Lightweight & Fast Absorbing|
|Mechanism of action||Collagen synthesis, reduction of cellular damage, high potency antioxidant, anti-inflammatory|
|Classification||Tocotrienol enriched emollient|
|INCI Designation||C32-54 Isoalkanes (and)
|Typical Use Level||2 to 50%|
|Translation to active loading||0.1 to 2.2%|
|Appearance||Visual||Clear pale yellow|
|Density, 15°C (kg/L)||ASTM D4052||0.83|
|Viscosity, 20°C (cP)||ASTM D7042||40|
|Viscosity, 37°C (cP)||ASTM D7042||17|
|Viscosity, 80°C (cP)||ASTM D7042||8.6|
|Biodegradability (%)||OECD 301B||Inherently Biodegradable|
|Biobased Carbon Content||ASTM D6866||100%|
|Naturally Derived Index**||ISO 16128||0.999|
|Vitamin E Active Loading (Tocotrienols % / Tocopherols %)||UV-HPLC||4.5% (3.1% / 1.4%)|
1 = Key raw materials are agriculturally source
Typical properties are average values only and do not constitute a specification. Minor variations that do
not affect product performance are to be expected during normal manufacture, and at different blending
locations. Product formulations are subject to change without notification.
THE SUPERIOR E- TOCOTRIENOLS
Vitamin E refers to eight different isoforms that belong to two categories:
- 4 saturated analogues called tocopherols and
- 4 unsaturated analogues referred to as tocotrienols
- Tocotrienols differ from the tocopherols in that they contain three double bonds in the side chain
- Tocotrienols has shown to be 40-60x more potent in antioxidative properties as compared to tocopherols
- There are various sources for tocopherols- both synthetic and natural.
However, Tocotrienols to date have only been
found in natural sources.
A UNIQUE SOLUTION CREATED BY FORMULATORS, FOR FORMULATORS.
- Touted as a super botanical, tocotrienols is an active that is both powerful yet challenging to incorporate into cosmeceuticals formulations due to its high antioxidative potency.
- We solved this challenge by creating a luxurious, simple to use and stable emollient that unlocks the clinical benefits of Tocotrienols.
BEHIND THE PRODUCT
Sime Darby Oils Nutrition (SDON) is the nutrition and wellness division of Sime Darby Plantation Berhad, the world’s largest producer of Certified Sustainable Palm Oil (CSPO). With a century long experience in the cultivation of palm, SDON aims to improve lives through a holistic approach of science based food and nutrition. We are Beyond Nutrition and we aim to realise possibilities, together
Founded for the purpose of creating breakthrough alternative materials to remove legacy paradigms that ‘better for the planet’ materials lack performance. With an emphasis on CO2 reduction, solution-driven molecules and cost competitiveness, Novvi forged a platform to convert responsibly sourced plant material to designer oils as alternatives to fossil derived products, that will usher in an era of high-performance sustainable ingredients.
The Future is Fossil Free
GET IN TOUCH TO LEARN MORE AND GET A FREE SAMPLE
Love to see what we can achieve together?
Drop us a message and we’ll be in touch!